“The Netflix of Fiction” since 2015, expired as of 2018. A short story paid subscription service formerly available via web and app.
- “Aims to spearhead a renaissance for short fiction” (The Bookseller: Futurebook).
- “A quality catalog” (Locus).
- “The largest purchaser of short fiction in the United States” (The New Publishing Standard).
- “***** 67 Ratings” (iTunes Preview).
- “Absolutely my favorite app” (Lucy Taylor’s Blog).
- “Really like the look and feel of the site” (Spinetingler Magazine).
- “Premium short fiction, including horror, sci-fi, and fantasy, available daily to readers” (Dread Central).
Find It Now:
- Great Jones Street (.press)