A paid subscription story service formerly available via web and app from 2015 until discontinued January 2018.
- “Aims to spearhead a renaissance for short fiction” (The Bookseller: Futurebook).
- “A quality catalog” (Locus).
- “The largest purchaser of short fiction in the United States” (The New Publishing Standard).
- “Absolutely my favorite app” (Lucy Taylor’s Blog).
- “Really like the look and feel of the site” (Spinetingler Magazine).
- “Premium short fiction, including horror, sci-fi, and fantasy, available daily to readers” (Dread Central).
2017-01 Post (to 2018-01):
- Archived title page (archive.org)